Platinum Top 50 is seeking a dynamic Marketing Manager for an exciting position at our office in San Antonio, Texas. If you have a background in developing killer strategies, love managing social media channels and want to drive meaningful impact in your career then we want to talk to you! The Marketing Manager will work collaboratively with the PT50 team to execute the company-wide marketing strategy (everything from corporate brand initiatives to individual event promotions) while elevating the company’s brand across digital platforms.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to jump into a positive environment with a fun team. We work hard and play harder. Real estate is our business and we produce over-the-top events to connect industry professionals in San Antonio and Austin.
Past experience in a project management role, and examples of successes in digital, will earn you extra points.
The result we need from this position – Elevate the Platinum Top 50 Brand.
Examples of the kinds of things you’ll do on a daily basis to help get the results we need (ie Responsibilities):
- Elevate the Platinum Top 50 brand through strategy development and execution to help bring heightened awareness about our programs to agents, partners, prospects and potential franchisees
- Develop and execute a detailed marketing strategy for all annual and private events to encourage event attendance
- Work closely with events manager and graphic designer to craft unique messaging and appealing graphics for event invitations and collateral
- Help meet event RSVP and ticket sales goals by making invitations through personal phone calls, email invitations, text messages and follow-up to agents
- Grow PT50’s digital footprint to include social media posting and engagement in accordance with the company’s digital marketing strategy
- Serve as the point person for agent services; specifically related to updating agent records online, fielding application questions and marketing the annual awards program
- Assist with client contract fulfillment specifically related to digital marketing
- Manage email marketing platform and mail lists through MailChimp
- Maintain detailed records and reports to help track event attendance, social media engagement and email marketing performance
- Evaluate engagement providing recommendations and ideas for improvements
- Serve as on-site host for San Antonio builder events and assist PT50 team at annual events as needed
- Assist with content and programming for office and partner presentations, presenting to groups as needed
- Assist with documentation of processes related to event marketing and social media strategy
- Maintain the Platinum Top 50 website content
- Regularly draft and publish blog posts to the PT50 website
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or other related fields
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Proficiency in managing social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook and Instagram
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Drive programs
- Knowledge of WordPress or other CMS
- Copywriting experienced preferred
- Detail-oriented, organized, efficient, bold, fun and articulate
About Platinum Top 50
Platinum Top 50 is a B2B real estate marketing agency based in San Antonio, Texas. We help elevate the status of top-earning residential agents while connecting industry professionals through innovative initiatives and professionally executed events.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter outlining experience, qualifications and salary requirements to Ashton Rugh at email@example.com.